Pants Te Shirti Lagyo | Ishrat Hussain | My Kash Music | New Kashmiri Trending Song 2023 Latest

  

My Kash Music

Pants Te Shirti Lagyo - Ishrat Hussain Shah




Credits: Singer: Ishrat Hussain Shah Music: Muhsen Khan Lyrics: Ishrat Hussain Shah DoP/Edit : My Kash Music / Maddy Mudassar Artwork: Burhan Official / Bilal Bashir Mix And Master : Muhsen Khan Label: My Kash Music LLC Recorded At: Studio 08 (6005101910)

Watch On YouTube


My Kash Music

About Us My Kash Music LLC is a vibrant music record label based in the picturesque Kashmir Valley. It is a hub for all things music, specializing in recording, videography, and more. With a mission to promote the Kashmiri language and tourism, My Kash Music LLC showcases the rich talent of the valley through music.

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form