Dil Mea Dikhna | Syed Ifam | Muhsen Khan| Yaara Yikhna Lalmat Laai | New Kashmiri Superhit Song 2024

 

My Kash Music

Dil Mea Dikhna - Syed Ifam



Credits: Starring / Singer: Syed Ifam Music: Muhsen Khan Lyrics: Traditional Kashmiri DoP/Edit : Syed Muzaffar / Maddy Mudassar Artwork: Burhan Official Mix And Master : Muhsen Khan Editor : Maddy Mudassar Music Label: My Kash Music LLC Recorded At: Studio 08 (6005101910)

Watch On YouTube

My Kash Music

About Us My Kash Music LLC is a vibrant music record label based in the picturesque Kashmir Valley. It is a hub for all things music, specializing in recording, videography, and more. With a mission to promote the Kashmiri language and tourism, My Kash Music LLC showcases the rich talent of the valley through music.

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form